Put Your Goals Together
First off, congratulations on making it to this point! Now comes the most crucial point: making it concrete, and forming an action plan.
You've made your goal SMART, and all that's left to do is to write it down in big, bold letters so that you can see it in front of you, along with when you plan to achieve it. As you do this think about why your goal is so important to you. Your motivation is what will keep you going on those days when it feels that much easier to just laze around and scroll through Facebook, so take the time to really drill this in.
Brainstorm what you need to get to your goal. Make it specific. Do you need to learn how to cook so that you can make healthier meals? Or do you need to create a schedule to stick to your blogging goals? Break these down into smaller goals, and think about what steps you need to take to fulfil these goals. Write these down to make an action plan!
Today's actionable tasks:
- Write down your SMART goal and think about your motivation
- Get started on an action plan
- Pin this worksheet somewhere visible
There you have it, goal-getter! You're all set, and I'm so proud of you for deciding to find a goal and commit to it.
Go Get Your Goals: course recap
- If you're trying to find a purpose and goal, go back to the basics and look at your passions, strengths, and what you want to improve on, then look at how these areas intersect. Chances are that you will find your goal there.
- A good goal should be SMART. Make sure it is Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-bound. This puts your goal from a vague form into something concrete and actionable.
- Make your goal front and centre. Commit yourself to it.
- Create an action plan. This should break down your goal into bite-sized pieces that you can concentrate on, one step at a time.
Thank you for joining!
Last but not least, I wanted to say Thank You for signing up to this course. If you have found it useful, please share this with a friend who can make the most of it too.
Now that you have your goal and an overview of your action plan, it's time to go forth and pursue your mission.
To help you continue on your journey, I created a Goal-Getter Planner Pack for you.
I have worked my butt off making this Planner Pack, and have thought long and hard about what would help you the most. The result? A Goal-Getter Planner with 41 pages, with not one, but two bonuses: a Black and White Edition for the minimalists among you, and a redesigned Basic Planner Kit 2.0 for you. All-in-all, you get 96 pages to help you achieve your goals.
As always, you can print out the pages that you want to print, but I wanted to create lots of beautiful, focussed pages to give you as many options as possible. After all, this is all about you.